This policy is updated from time to time. The latest version is published on this page.
If you have any questions about this policy, please email our offices at:
We gather and use certain information about individuals in order to provide products and services and to enable certain functions on this website.
We also collect information to better understand how visitors use this website and to present timely, relevant information to them.
Data We Collect:
We may collect the following information:
· Contact information including email address
- Other information pertaining to special offers and surveys
Specifically, we may use data:
· For our own internal records.
· To improve the products and services we provide.
· To contact you in response to a specific inquiry.
· To customise the website for you.
· To send you promotional emails about products, services, offers and other things we think might be relevant to you.
We will always hold your information securely.
To prevent unauthorized disclosure or access to your information, we have implemented strong physical and electronic security safeguards.
We also follow stringent procedures to ensure we work with all personal data in line with the Data Protection Act 1998.
Our website may contain links to other websites.
Please note that we have no control of websites outside the [domain name] domain. If you provide information to a website to which we link, we are not responsible for its protection and privacy.
Always be wary when submitting data to websites. Read the site’s data protection and privacy policies fully.